Knoxville strives to create more job opportunities for its electrical workforce.
That’s why, to ensure the competencies of electricians, the city requires schools to design curricula that match the industry requirements.
Here’s one of the accredited schools that offer the best electrician program in the area.
Electricians annual average salary in Tennessee is $48,500 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Knoxville
TCAT offers technical education and industry training so students can have marketable and employable skills they need for the workforce.
The electrician programs offer classroom instruction and hands-on experience to train you in key trade knowledge and skills.
At the end of the program, you’ll have a strong foundation in the electrical trade to become an apprentice, helper, or entry-level worker.
- 12-month Industrial Electricity
- 432-hour Electrician Helper Certificate Program
- 1,296-hour Electrician Apprentice Class I Diploma Program
- 864-hour Electrician Apprentice Class II Diploma Program
- 6-month Power Line Construction and Maintenance
- 432-hour Lineman Helper Certificate Program
- 648-hour Electrical Line Worker Certificate Program
Other Certification Preparation:
Address: 1100 Liberty Street Knoxville, TN 37919