Because Charleston is located in one of the best areas in South Carolina, its economy is in full development.
Because of this, the city can provide its electricians with the best job opportunities and can afford to pay higher-than-average salaries.
So to be worth this good job outlook and salary, you must receive the appropriate electrical education and training.
You can consider enrolling in the featured school below to start your electrical career.
Electricians annual average salary in South Carolina is $47,590 - ABOVE U.S. AVERAGE!
Trident Technical College
TTC wants to inspire success in students so they can become economically independent in the future.
Cost/Tuition: Free tuition until Spring 2024 (for in-state residents only)
The electrician programs aim to see you become a skilled electrical technician.
You’ll learn how to…
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems
- Test and troubleshoot these systems
- Comply with electrical codes
- And more
- AAS in Electrician: Industrial and Construction
- Certificate in Electrician – Construction
- Certificate in Electrician – Industrial
- Certificate in Electrical Drafting
- Certificate in Advanced Automation – Mechatronics
- AAS in Electrical Line Worker Technology
- Certificate in Electrical Line Worker – Advanced
- Certificate in Electrical Line Worker – Third Class
Address: 7000 Rivers Avenue North Charleston, SC 29406