Over time, the demand for electricians keeps rising.
As a result, there are benefits for professionals joining the field.
Salary increment is part of the gains.
Electrician Classes commits to assisting trainees in attaining the necessary skills and requirements.
The same qualifications will help them perform excellently and prosper in the modern industry.
The good news is that; those who aspire to train as electricians, yet do not have the money needed for training can also get a chance to realize their dreams.
We offer annually a scholarship award to one candidate.
It aids them to cover education, plus added expenses throughout the learning process.
Every year, one applicant receives a scholarship total of $1000.
The amount usually prioritizes educational expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
An individual is qualified for the bursary, only under the conditions below:
- Should be 18 years and above, or with a printed permission form from a legal source
- An individual setting up to join either a college or a university for further studies
- Provide evidence of good grades (with a G.P.A. of a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0)
- Proof of excellent character from the former educational institution
- Must have already given official names, contact address and the title of their educational contributor
- Should have handed-in an appeal letter for the scholarship award previously
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The process of applying for the bursary is simple and faster:
We consider that every potential student, having the ability to pursue the electrician pathway, should get the opportunity to explore the talents, and cultivate their skillfulness.
Henceforth, we encourage every qualified applicant to submit their applications for the scholarship.
However, note that only one person receives the scholarship opportunity annually.
Here are the Steps to Apply for the Scholarship Program:
- Write an appealing essay on the subject: “How to replace the current source of power in the near future to reduce our carbon footprint.” The piece should appear in word document only, and with at least 1200 words.
- Hand in your essay by 31st March 2021, through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your application form must have your official full names, phone number, email address, and names of your present educational contributor.
- You should submit only original written documents. We apply the use of plagiarism software to confirm this. Whenever we discover that your application is a copied form, we cancel them automatically.
- The announcement of the scholarship winner 2021 will be on 15th April 2021. The delivery of the information will be through email. Ensure you are keen to check on your incoming mails around this date.
How Will Applications Be Reviewed?
We assess the essays submitted based on creativeness, in-depth knowledge, and uniqueness.
Every assessment of the written details is on individual-basis.
The winner’s name will appear on this site.
During the entire application process, Electrician Classes privacy rules give every applicant, the right to confidentiality.
No passing of any information to third parties.
You should not share any personal details (names, essays written, and contact addresses) concerning your applications, to anyone other than the official assessment team.
Every applicant has full rights over their submitted applications.